Tuesday 23 December 2008

Christmas Card

What can I say, I do receive card for Christmas, even it's Jewish place of work.
There are some nice souls in my workplace, who will put something in a card, nice words, nice thought.

I'm afraid not many..

My manager, title got into her head, money got into her head, never mind the role in the centre, and what do I get for Christmas? A card, unsigned card, with the coldest words you can imagine, "regards manager".

How about, "Thank you for the hard work you do"?, "Thank you for staying with Jewish Care for the past 6 1/2 years"?
Where does the loyalty comes into account??

It just doesn't exist.

Let me tell you about the present from manager... a mars bar collection ( cost about £3.99 each or 2 for a fiver), that was my hard work, a bloody mars bar collection!

Thank manager, maybe I should return the present with same sort of regards and present?

I am sure you can see where I'm standing now or not.

So please donate money to carer driver in desperate need!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Immigration