Wednesday 11 February 2009

The End of the Road

Today is the end of my road. My girlfriend doesn't have money, crying on the phone and I can't help it either. It makes me so useless in this world. Nothing to give to makes her better, to pay that damn bill.

Mind you my bank is not better either. Even crossed my mind to ask someone to give me some money to pay all those debts, someone like in the world of movie or even singer.

I just don't know how to produce that money which is much needed.

Even this blog is such a waste of money, nobody is reading it, and all I want is to people to read and click on the adverts so I can get some money rolling in.

Pointless..right to the bottom..

Never mind to ask for the donation...who is reading this blog??

I know the answer---NOBODY!!!!

The way are things going, I won't be a surprise to end up in some sort of bedsit with no money, no relationship and no family.

The best answer would be in that case- Killing myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Immigration