Monday 5 January 2009

Back to Reality

So how was Christmas and New Year? It was brilliant, eat and drink and of course be merry. Put probably about 5 kg in weight. How can you resist all those minced pies, triffle, roast dinner, coffee etc, etc.

Today is the first day back to the reality! Did manager asked how was my holiday? NO! Of course she didn't, she is way to busy to talk about her Christmas holiday and presents she got.





It just makes you think how people change to the real face once they got something.
I am typing this from work computer under my break time.
Don't know who might read this, but I don't care anymore. I just know I have to take it out.Maybe someone out there will read this lines and think about Carer/Driver with account in the minus and it's only 5th of January today!!

What can I say, please donate some money if you have a spare penny or two.
I just can't keep with my bills anymore. Didn't pay bills for two months now, which my credit card scoring will be way below zero for the future morgage, if I ever get one.

I will continue to type this from home...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Immigration