Friday 16 January 2009

My Life is Shit

I just came to an conclusion that my life is shit. This is the lowest of the low I could fall. Credit card company wants money, my account in minus, no money no payment!
I know there is nobody reading this blog, but I still have that tiny-winy hope that someone out there will read and donate money. It does looks and sound desperate, because I am, very much so. Please if you are reading maybe boring lines of my first real diary blog, donate for a carer driver who doesn't know where to go and where to turn to for help.

I read many times there is a miracle happen to people. I do believe in miracles, but not mine, other people miracles.
As miracles doesn't happen to me, never did and believe me, never will.

So if you can, prove me wrong.

Day at work, boring as usual. Cleaning shitty asses, wheeling wheelchairs, making stupid conversation with old people.

But deep down I just can't be bothered. I don't have a single stimulation for my brain in work. y brain go dead.

A few people told me that I am just wasting my time and youth with this underpaid job.
I know I do. But I just stuck! One thing that would keep my brain active would be money in my account, not in minus, just a bit in plus.

Until then, I will be just like a vegetable on the market, dead, eaten and forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Immigration