Wednesday 7 January 2009

What did I do Today?

As per usual we are short of drivers. One on annual leave the other not allowed to drive.
And yes, have to do all by myself. This morning manager came to the office telling us about the fence drivers are hitting with rear of the bus while parking in the yard, she said to be careful when we park, as there is no money in the budget for a new fence (but there is for a 2 brand new wii consoles!!!).
That didn't go well at all. Outside was black ice and cold on the road, instead of telling us be careful when you drive out there, nothing, she is more worried about her damn budget!

Day went okay-ish. I am looking for a new job for a while now, but until I sort my living situation, I won't get any job, but I am applying on and off line.

Keeps fingers crossed :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Immigration