Thursday 15 January 2009

What's New?

I always ask myself "What's new" in the job. And the answer is always "Nothing". Week as any other boring week, days are going fast for change, but not fast enough.
People are going older and older and more and more miserable.
What a joy!

Manager parked the car to show off her new Honda. How sad is that. While we can't end meet, never mind buying the car.
Some people are so pathetic that they are not worth a penny.

Yes, pennies are not coming into my account either. As far as I'm concern, this blog was read by 0 people. No people, no donation.

The things are not going good at all with my credit card payment. Just wonder is anyone out there can give some advice, as banks don't want to listen and know about it.

So if you read this, please Donate to pay off my damn credit cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Immigration